Linen Pleat

R449.00 R359.00

  • 55% hemp, 45% organic cotton
  • Model is wearing a size small
SKU: LP Category: Tags: , , ,


Easy breezy. Made from 55% hemp, which is a durable, breathable textile that requires almost no pesticides, very little water, energy and land to grow. The other 45% is made up of organic cotton which is also produced in an eco-friendly manner. 

Additional information

Care Instructions

Hand wash separately in cold water, Use eco-friendly detergent, Do not bleach, Do not scrub, Drip dry, do not wring out, Dry in shade, Iron on reverse, Becomes softer with every wash

Sizing guide

Small = 32/8, Medium = 34/10, Large 36/12


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Linen Pleat”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *